Just don't let go of my hand.

~Mark Sholtez ("We could get lost")





Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ryan's Barn

So I know that I am bombarding everyone with all of my new posts...but when a girl's on fire...she's gotta jump in!


So to fill everyone in on what has happened in the last few months....Ryan has been working a lot on some pretty big jobs and I can't tell you how many time he has been told what a hard worker he is. He took a job to paint (inside and out) of an entire BARN! What that boy won't do for love!





While he was working on the barn he had a very curious helper named George that always wanted to know what Ryan was doing. He was always nibbling on Ryan's ears and neck when he wasn't looking and knocking over paint and knocking down his ladder. He made the work more difficult but more exciting and not so lonely for little ol' Ryan.


No comments: