Just don't let go of my hand.

~Mark Sholtez ("We could get lost")





Sunday, July 6, 2008

Why Ryan is lucky (written by Ryan)



Well as stated in the title of this post, Tiffany is not the author of this one- I figure it's not fair that she gets to tell everything that goes on from her side of it, so I am taking a stab at this whole blog thing. For my birthday Tiff surprised me with the thing that makes me happier than anything- (well besides her) CAMPING!!! I got to open my birthday present right before we went and guess what it was- a boat. Now I feel like a real man. We went up AF canyon and spent the night at a little spot we found last year. It was a relaxing get away spent cruising around the lake.

The best birthday surprise however was discovered when I went outside in the morning to go to work. Tiffany wrote Happy B-day messages all over my truck's windows in neon colors. The best was that "Honk it's my birthday on the back window". So there I go down the freeway with my tough guy truck and landscaping trailer with smiley faces, hearts and birthday boy written all over it. It made my day because people kept smiling and honking and waving. If any of you are ever having a bad day you really should give that one a try.




To sum it up I am the luckiest guy I know to have Tiffany. She is the best!

Ryan

3 comments:

Nourishing Creations said...

Lucky guy! That's a good birthday idea! ( Hey tiff I found your blog through camilla's and thought I'd stop by and see what you were up to!) -Lizzie Grange

Camilla said...

Do I understand this correctly...You bought a boat???

Trisha said...

Love the birthday honk mobile! Too cute.